One of our main campus is in Indore and another campus is in Haridwar. Our Institution primarily runs Yoga Courses in Indore and also in Haridwar.
Facilities in Indore Campus :
- 6 Acres campus is beautiful and under progress in Indore City (M.P.) India. It attracts students from all over the world to carry on with studies and build their future in Yoga and allied streams.
- WiFi : is available 24x7.
- Canteen: Provides pure vegetarian food. It is part of Indian Yoga Tradition that food is taken as prashad(divine receiving)
- Garden: Except summer Most of the time of year greenery welcomes, inspires and gives greater health. Few gardens are proposed and being constructed, with the expected completion time March 2013.
- Yoga Halls/Spaces : We have three yoga spaces, one is approximately 3000 sq.ft. another is approx. 2500 sq.ft. and third is under construction with 10,000 sq.ft. This 10,000 sq.ft. hall's platform and partial roof is completed and is under construction for Yoga, Meditation, Satsang, etc.. This will cater to needs of the students and society at large. Some time large yoga workshop/ assembly is organized in 10,000 sq.ft. Hall.
- Along with yoga hall 22 rooms are also under planning to be constructed. Expected completion date for this hall is March 2014.
- Hospital cum guest house : Within our campus there is a beautiful neat and clean granite and marble building, extending hands for health and happiness to the needy. Nearby few outdoor patients visit in the morning hours from 10am to 12 noon. The treatments are done on charitable basis at nominal fees. This building has consulting chambers, 5 Guest rooms with western toilets and bathroom.
- Pyramids and Meditation huts : There are Meditation Pyramids and Meditation huts for self and deeper yoga and meditation practice. These are temporary huts.
- Health Check- up : Health check up are available at very nominal cost in day time hospital.
- Library: Traditional library with series of books in Hindi, Sanskrit and English both in the shelves and on line from the vast ocean of knowledge are available for our students.
- Research: Students are encouraged to take up unique yoga mini research projects to help betterment of mankind.
- Personality Development Program : Optional : under this various professional techniques are available to help students to become owners of profound and pleasant personalities which leads to greater success in their lives.
- Language Grooming: Hindi is very rich languages. Our students are encouraged to learn basics. These classes are given upon request and with extra charges.
- Total Health for all : Yoga, Meditation, and other sports facilities are available to boost students health.
- Uniform : A Dress Code is in place for unity in diversity and total progress. White T shirts /Top and Burgundy trousers/pants yoga dress is recommended. Ladies can take orange dupatta (scarf). Low neck or sleeves less shirts are not advisable.
- Discipline: Without discipline no one can get desired success. Students are always advised to follow the discipline in each field of their lives. In Indian traditions for greetings Boy and Girls should not hug. Namaste or Hariom is recommended.
- Boys are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED to enter in girls rooms/dorms and vice-versa to maintain privacy . If they have to meet can meet in common area.
- Yogic tradition of Tapa/Sadhana/Practice should be observed.
- Water: Filtered Water is provided to students in campus.
- Cleanliness: We do maintain cleanliness, and all students do seva and help in cleanliness.
- Education Tour/Picnic: Ways are discovered for rejuvenating, re-energizing and enjoying the life in nearby areas. This can be planned by the students in spare timings. But normally during studies it is difficult to spare time.
- Nearby Historical Cities / Places :
- Ujjain : 50Kms : Lord Krishna’s Ashram(Lord Krishna studied there), Guru Gorakh Meditation Caves, Mahakaleshwr, Kalbhairv, Paramanand Ashram, many others
- Omkareshwar : 72 Kms : Holy River Narmada, Omkareshwar,
- Mandu: 92 Kms : Beautiful Palaces and Forts
- Maheshwar: 90 Kms : Most Beautiful Banks of the World.
- Patalpani :27 Kms : Beautiful Water Fall and Paramanand Ashram
- Weather : Indore is situated on the Malwa Plateu. Its weather is hot during May/Jun. a detailed weather graph can be seen at
- Gaushala: Cow is very sacred because of its divine nature. Every part of life of cow is full of dedication and devotion. Cow is also like our mother who nourishes our lives with selfless service. We have separate buildings which house sacred cows.
- Old Age Home: There is one old age home in the campus. A few old age people are living there. These facilities are provided to old aged free of cost.
Haridwar campus :
is situated in the holy city of Haridwar, means the Gate of God, situated on the holy river Ganges. This campus is away from pollution, disturbances and crowds a serene place for practice of intensive yoga and meditation.
- Rooms : During the times of Kumbh Mela, approximately 5000 devotees can stay in the campus. There are 240 room, many of the rooms are attached with toilet and bath rooms. Many rooms' toilets are specially designed for foreigners, westerners.
- Meditation Hall : There is one main meditation hall of 7000 sq.ft with beautiful decoration and elevation.
- Gardens : Green gardens are very attractive and well organized shows a constant dedication and seva of saints.
- Gaushala : Beautiful Gaushala with sacred Cows is indication of dedication and devotion. A good building is housing sacred Cows.
- Kitchen : There is a large common kitchen which gives vegetarian meals to all visitors. Morning tea is served before sunrise. There are set timings of lunch/dinner. At the bell visitors assemble for dinner/lunch.
The above noted features / Facilities are for the convenience of every student but are without guarantee.