Welcome to Paramanand Campus. It is a time, when you arrive after a long journey. As per Indian Tradition, first you may be asked to go to your room or take some meals or break fast (if, you arrive during that time). You will receive instructions on the Check-In process and also be assigned to a room/group, and allotted a time to attend an orientation session where you will receive your welcome kit, containing program, etc.
2. If you are traveling with a group, the group leader should approach the arrivals desk and will be the main contact for all registration forms and donations. We request that all groups file their forms (application forms, etc) and make their remaining donations/fees complete.
3. Only cash can be accepted on site at Campus. We are not set up to receive credit card or travelers check payments on site. There is one ATM (State Bank of India's ATM) available out side the campus across the road.
4. Please use your full legal name on all documents so that we can keep consistent track of your registration information. You may include any other names in parentheses (i.e. spiritual names).
5. All participants will be asked to sign a Release of Liability waiver upon arrival.
6. After your arrival in the Paramanand Campus, you will fill out the requisite Forms very carefully if you have a passport other than Indian. Please have your passport and visa on hand to fill out this form and submit photocopy of the same.
What to Bring ?
Pack light! There are local stores to purchase basic necessities.
1. You can bring your own mat. Otherwise our shopping area may also help.
2. You may bring Uniform (White T shirt/Burgundy pants) for yoga classes. The color white represents purity. Our shopping area may also help.
3. Bring proper clothes during cold weather.
4. There is a campus dress code. Please do not wear tank tops and wear at least calf length pants to maintain proper attire.
5. You can bring personal toiletries (Towel, tooth paste, shampoo and others) but these are also available in Super Markets or nearby shops. (Indore is a Metropolitan city with couple of very good Malls)
6. Photocopy of your passport and visa.
Indore is a historic, holy, educational and commercial city of Central India. If you require assistance getting to Indore, please write to us. Indore is very well connected by road, rail and air. It is practically in the center of Mumbai and New Delhi. There are number of flights, trains and/or buses connecting these two major cities of India.
For information about trains (Indian railways) please visit :
For Domestic tickets booking go to any Air booking web portal like :
Normally buses are not recommended due to tiring journey, to travel between either Delhi or Mumbai to Indore. But in case of emergency one case use bus services. There are few online travel website like :
Near Indore city there are few very interesting and Historical tourist places like:
UJJJAIN : 60 Kms from Indore : Krishna Ashram(Where Lord Krishna Studied), Bharthari Caves(Guru Gorkh Meditation Caves), Mahakaleshwar (One of the most famous Shiva Temple), Our one of the Ashram, etc.