Department of Yoga Therapy
Paramanand Yoga Therapy Hospital & Research Centre
Disease free society through Yoga & Meditation.
A Universal Prayer in Sanskrit says as follows :
sarve bhavntu sukhina, sarve bhavntu niramya, sarve bhadrani pashyunti, maa kaschid dukh bhagbhavet. Om shanty shanty shanty
ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः ।सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत् । ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ॥
OM, May All be Happy, May All be Free from Illness. May All See the Auspicious, May no one Suffer. Om Peace, Peace, Peace.
1. Treat the diseases through Yoga Therapy, Chidshakti Prakriya (Consciousness Awakening Technique), Meditation, Yogic Techniques and allied therapies.
2. Use the Modern Scientific methodology and tools.
Yoga Therapy is not physiotherapy. It treats all 5 bodies(koshas) of Human Life.
1. Yoga Wellness Centre
2. Headed by Modern Qualified Doctor (MD)
3. After detailed check up by Qualified Doctor(s) and / or Yoga Doctor(s), specific yoga therapy techniques are recommended, explained, guided & practiced.
4. Yogic Counselling based on Ancient Yoga scriptures is provided.
5. Ayurveda : sister branch of Yoga is also available. Shirodhara, Ayurveda Massage, etc. are provided.
6. Assistance by highly qualified yoga professionals.
7. Prevention and treatment of diseases
8. Staying arrangements in the Campus.
9. Open atmosphere (on the outskirts of Indore, a metropolitan large city)
10. Close to one of the largest lakes in the area.
11. Feelings of Ancient traditional Yoga Ashrams as well as Modern look
12. Attached Bath, Western Toilets, Sharing or Independent A/C, Non A/C rooms,
13. Easy Daily Routine
14. Tour to nearby Historical and Natural beautiful places & cities(Optional)
15. WiFi (Limited)
17. Proven track record - history of over half decade - selfless service to mankind by HH Swamiji – over 100 Noble projects running.
18. Short or Long term rehabilitation
19. Promotion of Total Health.
20. Diet : Vegetarian meals for healthy diet.
21. Meditation Hut/Pyramid
22. Healthy Group discussions (Limited)
23. Treatment : Regular by Qualified Yoga Professionals
24. Library for enhancement of knowledge
25. Certified well trained yoga therapist
26. Chidshakti Prakriya (Consciousness Awakening Technique)
27. ATM across the street
28. Transportation (on call)
29. Emergency services can be arranged to world class or economic Hospitals of Modern Medical Science. We are not far from many of these Hospitals within the Indore city.
(like Bombay Hospital, CHL Appollo Hospital, etc.)
30. Research and Analysis
Our Medical Team :
1. Dr. V.P. Bansal, MBBS, MD, DHMS (Hom), Head of the Department, Chief Medical Officer 33 years experience, Gold Medalist
2. Dr. B.K. Bandre Ph.D. (Yoga), D.Litt.(Yoga), 31 years experience
3. Dr. Radheshyam Prajapati Ph.D. (Yoga), Guinness Book of World Record
4. Dr. Sunil Agarwal Ph.D. (Yoga) Director
5. Prof. Divydarshan MA Yoga
6. Dr. Shreyas Bansal,M.D.(Hom). MBA, DHMS
7. Dr. Sandeep Shah BAMS, Ayurveda
8. Dr. Omanand Ph.D. Yoga (Honourable Guruji)
What to Bring? : Earlier Medical Reports, Medicines(if you already take), torch, toiletries, towel (these are also available in nearby malls) clothing as per weather conditions. If, you are travelling from abroad, send your medical reports in advance.
Sample Routine :
6 am Wake up & Herbal Tea
6.30 Self Chanting
7~8.30 Yoga, Pranayam, Meditation session
9.30~11 Karma Yoga
11~12.30 Guidance or lecture
1.30~4.30 Self studies, Maun, Awareness
4.30~5.30 Yoga, Pranayam, Kriya, Meditation
6.00~7.00 Bhakti yoga, Tratka, Meditation
8.30~9.30 Self Studies, Maun, Happy assembly
10 Lights Off
Admission: Open 24 hrs subject to prior appointment.
Self Awakening – Welcome and joy.
Maun in Sanskrit means Awaken Silence.
Switch off cell phones.
Bring your kit (note book, yoga mat, pen, books (if any) to all the sessions.
If, you need any assistance, please contact the coordinator or concerned duty officer.
Psychiatry: Anxiety, Stress, Tensions, Depression, Psychosis, Fear, Bipolar, schizophrenia,
Endocrinology: Obesity, Thyrotoxicosis.
Cardiology: Low B P, High B P, Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD).
Neurology: Migraine, Epilepsy, Parkinsonism, Muscular dystrophy, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple sclerosis, Mental retardation.
Oncology: Cancer stage 1 and 2
Pulmonology: Bronchial Asthma, Nasal Allergy, Chronic Bronchitis.
Rheumatology: Arthritis, joint pains, a vascular narcosis
Spinal disorders: Acute & Chronic Back Pain, Scoliosis, Neck Pain, sciatica, cervical spondalitis, slip disk
Metabolic disorder: Diabetes.
Gastroenterology: Ulcer colitis, Gastritis, Peptic Ulcer, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS),
Miscellaneous : Eye Problems: Short Sight, Long Sight, Astigmatism, Squint, Early Cataract, Glaucoma, skin diseases
Old Age diseases: Specially taken care
Any other ailment: Please email us and our Medical Team will advise you weather we can handle the same?
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) :
Q. What kind of staying facilities are available?
Non A/C: sharing or single or double rooms or
A/C : single or double rooms.
Q. What kind of treatment package is available?
A. First please email your problem, upon initial receipt of history, our experts will ask you to send history sheet and will inform you further procedure.
Treatment packages are on weekly or monthly basis for yoga therapy.
Q. Are bathrooms attached and Western Style toilets?
All toilets are western style. Most of the rooms have attached bathroom. In Indian system use of toilet paper is not common. You can buy toilet paper from assistance. Showers are fitted in each bath room. For hot water, there are geezers.
Q. What kind of diet is available?
Mostly diet recommended is vegetarian. You diet may be adjusted in accordance to your disease.
Q. Is there internet facility?
There is WiFi (With limited access). But we strongly recommend for patients to connect only when very necessary, so that one receive maximum benefits.
Q. What kind of visa to be obtained?
We recommend if, you are travelling from other countries, apply for tourist visa.
Q. Which Airport is nearest and how far?
Indore, Devi Ahilya International Airport. About 15 Kms from the Ashram.
Q. Is Airport pick up- drop off facility available?
Yes, it is available and our representative will pick you up and will drop off.
Q. Is sightseeing or touring around area permitted once admitted?
Yes, it depends upon the permission from the HOD of the Hospital. He can permit you if,
Q. How is the Campus?
Please see the campus section link.
For more inquiries, please email:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
In Yoga Vashishth types of sickness explained by Maharishi Vashishth are :
Yoga is a one of the most powerful tool for treating invisible diseases like Sadness, jealousy, anger, tension, attachment, invisible diseases, sufferings, pains, depression, clutching, hypertension, insomnia, and so on.
Head of the department of yoga therapy is Dr. V.P.Bansal. He is highly qualified, learned, experienced, Gold Medalist Doctor.